Quality Assurance Team Lead - Full Time
- Participate in the design process to understand, analyze and influence the application/service/system to be tested.
- Identify the risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features as well as regression, and develop test plans and cases.
- Create, maintain and upgrade load systems include automation scripts writing.
- Come up with more efficient ways to test features and identify the area of testing that can be automated.
- Install and configure the system accordingly.
- Execute test cases, manually or in an automated fashion, capture and analyze the results, document issues and prepare test reports.
- Present testing results and progress to the management team
- Use Test Management tools to create, maintain, track and execute test cases; as well as use the Defect Tracking tools.
- Analyze and identify the issues found during testing, either work with the QA teams and/or the R&D teams to diagnose them.
- Understand the business aspects, as well as the ways the customers are using the system; and check if the system is performing as it should have been
- Take over a Test Activity and feature/s lead; including planning, executing, communicating, tracking, and reporting.
- Leading activity and test project capabilities include Planning, designing, preparing, and executing the tests.
- Lead team meeting with QA team and Plant management teams
- Promote a spirit of collaboration across teams and individuals.
In order to succeed in this role we are expecting you to be fit into following qualifications :
- Fresh Graduate from any related major (Information system, Computer Science, etc.)
- Passion for learning and mentoring.
- Passion for process automation and software quality.
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills (hands-on).
- Experienced in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Advanced hands-on experience in building automated regression testing capabilities using current technologies
- Team player, Independent, out-of-the-box thinker, and self-learner
- Passion to work in Start Up Environment : a flexible yet dynamic environment which can be changed frequently
To be our team you'll be gaining young soul friendly environment and remote working culture, also :
1. Flexibility Time
2. Working closely with our Chief Technology Officer and R&D Team
3. Monthly Salary
4. Monthly Internet Fund
5. Religious Festivity Allowance
6. Monthly Leave
7. Upgrading Skills : Soft & Hard Skill support
8. Mental Health Coaching